Acne problem is one of the most common problems amongst the youth these days. Especially people with oily skin are more prone to acne. We look for so many products, the best face mask for acne, and home remedies to get rid of these unwanted guests. However, most of the time it is either trial and error or a suggestion from someone.
The most important thing to choose a product is to know if that product is compatible with your skin type or not. As not all products suit everyone therefore it is important to know everything about your skin as well as the product. This will help you spare the energy of trying various products. Also, changing brands frequently is not good for your skin too.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more information.
Plum Green Tea Face Mask For Acne
I have oily skin and with that comes acne-prone skin too. Though I have used a lot of products too finally got one product that did wonders on my skin. It is specially designed for oily and acne-prone skin and thus serves its purpose beautifully. Also, this product can be used by people with combination skin too.
Plum green tea clear face mask for acne is a complete vegan skincare product. Thus, it assures you of not suffering from any side effects. Also, it has no harmful chemicals and works as a natural remedy for your skin.
The Benefits Are:
1. It not only diminishes acne but also prevents them from popping out in the future.
2. It is a PETA-certified vegan & cruelty-free product. Thus, you need not worry about any harmful ingredients that can cause your skin problems.
3. Removes dead cells and impurities from the skin.
4. Contains green tea extracts that are useful to control acne or pimples for the long run.
5. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and smooth instantly.
6. Removes excessive oil from the skin and keeps your skin glowing.
7. Works not only for oily skin but combination skin too.
1. Aqua (Water)
3. Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
4. Cetearyl Alcohol
7. FDA Approved Colours
8. Glyceryl Stearate
9. Glycolic Acid (renews cells)
10. Kaolin (clay that absorbs oil)
How To Use?
Gently apply a thin layer on your face, be careful enough to not let the product enter your eyes. Keep the mask on your face for around 30 minutes and let it dry completely. Wash it off with normal water and pat your face dry gently.
You can also use a gentle moisturizer to seal in the goodness of the ingredients. For the best results apply this pack once a week. Want to try this product? CLICK HERE!!